[imp] problems with my database backend

Enrico twilight at adinet.com.uy
Mon Jan 20 19:09:50 PST 2003

Sorry, my installation was working with no problems antil today.
No I'm getting an "Failed to connect to the specified directory."
message, I tried to connect to my database, and there's no problem,
anyone knows what should be going on ??
I.m using:
horde 2.1
Imp 3.1-2
Turba 1.1-2

I found this code into turba/addobject.php

if ($count == 0) {
    include TURBA_TEMPLATES . '/add/noadd.inc';
} elseif ($count == 1) {
    $driver = &Turba_Source::singleton($source, $cfgSources[$source]);
    if (PEAR::isError($driver)) {
        Horde::raiseMessage(_("Failed to connect to the specified
directory."), HORDE_ERROR);
        include TURBA_BASE . '/status.php';

But I couldn't find the problem.
Really thnks, again !!!!!