[imp] Sending email from Compose.php not working; actionID='' all the t ime.

jimmy.ip at amd.com jimmy.ip at amd.com
Mon Jan 20 15:52:57 PST 2003

Hi,

I am having difficulties figuring out why I can't send email via the compose.php script.
Every time I hit the send button, the window refreshes.  I put in some debug code and noticed that it appears that the form action is always compose.php with no actionID specified.  From reading the code, it needs the actionID in order to determine which handler to call.  So far, every time I press the "send message" button, the compose.php script calls itself, but cannot find any actionID post variable.

I checked /tmp/horde.log file and also /var/log/messages and did not notice any error logs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Jimmy