[imp] annoying subject cut

G G Papazoglou grp at med.uoc.gr
Tue Jan 21 22:07:26 PST 2003

> great! just set that to 100 chars. i wonder what the standard (40) is for. i
> rather like it to wrap instead of cut shorten.

Actually, I never changed the defaults even though I wanted in the
first place. And it didn't wrap for me, but showed the entire message
(it would be really nice if it was wrapping the message subject in
multiple lines).
So, if you put such a large value as 100 chars,
and if a message has a really long subject, the user has to
scroll right to see the rest of the message detail (eg. size).

Greg