[imp] Greets from Switzerland

flo at 3dfx.ch flo at 3dfx.ch
Wed Jan 22 16:13:24 PST 2003

Hi there

I have problems installing my IMP on a Redhat 7.3 system.
Anybody here to help me?
See message below:

Warning: Undefined property: _iv in /home/webmail/www/horde/lib/Cipher.php
on line 89
Warning: Undefined property: _iv in /home/webmail/www/horde/lib/Cipher.php
on line 89
Warning: Undefined property: _iv in /home/webmail/www/horde/lib/Cipher.php
on line 107
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/webmail/www/horde/lib/Cipher.php:89) in /home/webmail/www/
horde/imp/redirect.php on line 75

I can read my Mails but only in Opera. But it's very hard because there are
to much errors.
If somone has fun to help direct on my system i can provide access to.

Greets from Switzerland,
Florian (Apprentice)

My /horde/test.php:

Horde Versions
Horde: 2.2
IMP: 3.1 (run IMP tests)

PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.1.2
PHP Major Version: 4.1
PHP Minor Version: 2
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities
DOM XML Support: Yes
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes