[imp] Virus Scan Attachments on upload

scaryfast at flyingmug.com scaryfast at flyingmug.com
Wed Jan 22 13:39:22 PST 2003

Chuck/

I wrote a howto for mail daemons on how to implement inbound and outbound virus
scanning of all email.  This is not webmail specific and will work with all
webmail systems and well as most *nix mail daemons. This may get Dan by until
something upload specific is implemented in horde.  Visit:

http://www.kobitosan.net/postfix/postfix-amavis-sweep-howto.html

Cheers

Shannon