[imp] Message types not showing up

G G Papazoglou grp at med.uoc.gr
Thu Jan 23 12:04:17 PST 2003

> I installed imp, but the message types are not showing up. by mesaage types I
> mean this :

>  New   Seen   Answered   Important   Deleted

> Imp is installed on apache,  with courier-pop3 and postfix (not very relevant).
> How do I enable this feature, or am I missing something here ?

If you are not using IMAP then I don't think the legend shouldn't be available.
If you decide to use it eventually, you can toggle if legend is
displayed in horde/imp/config/prefs.php where you can find the following:

// show mailbox legend?
$_prefs['show_legend'] = array(
    'value' => 1,
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'checkbox',
    'desc' => _("Show legend in the mailbox view.")

Set the above value to 1 if it isn't.

Greg