[imp] segmentation fault in imp/turba/krono 3.1

Hans de Groot imp at dandy.nl
Thu Jan 23 12:42:06 PST 2003

Okay, so these are bugs in php.

How to solve the problem? The CVS imp did not have/show those problems.
and I have upgraded to the latest php. Before I tried cvs imp I was using the
php rpm from the horde site.

It still means that many people should have the same problem as I have? How do
they cope with it? Maybe I can change something in the php config?

I have read that a segfault 11 has something to do with memory problems
(hardware) but I have installed it on 3 different systems and they all have the
same behaviour. So I am sure it's not my hardware. (I saw something about max
mem that can be used in php? )

There must be some solution/work arround to this problem?

thx for your reply.

Hans de Groot