[imp] Session expired running 2 instances of horde

Kenny Olano k.olano at netonestop.net
Thu Jan 23 08:40:25 PST 2003

Hello,
	I am running 2 instances of the horde application on the same server.   The
first instance is working just fine, but with the second instance, it was
working just fine, but then all of a sudden I got the  following error
"Your Mail session has expired."   Both instances were using the same
session name and database, but I have changed it so that they use a
different session name and database and stop and started apache but this
still does not resolve my problem.

Kenny Olano
Web Programmer
Practical Solutions