[imp] Forwarding Problems

Didi Rieder adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at
Thu Jan 23 14:46:36 PST 2003

Quoting Didi Rieder <adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at>:

> > Hi,
> >
> > forwarding messages with attachments when using VFS doesn't work.
> > Unfortunately
> > I get no errors, but the message never reaches the recepient.
>
> Sorry, the problem is not related to IMP.....

...or maybe it is?

I found now the following error message in the imapd log:

Jan 23 15:19:18 sbox lmtpd[6232]: [ID 823505 local6.info] sieve runtime error
for adrieder id <1043331503.f8a85902086ba at webmail.tugraz.at>: Keep: Message
contains bare newlines

The message I tried to forward had an JPG-image as attachment.

I tried also to forward it to another mail system, there I'm able to recieve the
message but the attached image gets broken.

- Attached M$-Word files have a 0Byte files size...
- Attached PPT-files show the same behavior as the JPGs

BTW I'm using the current CVS HEAD version

Didi

--
Didi Rieder
adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at