[imp] Fwd: IMP Question regarding POP3 login.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jan 23 13:59:37 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from dreamboy at aros.net -----
    Date: 23 Jan 2003 12:01:33 -0700
    From: Devin Atencio <dreamboy at aros.net>
 Subject: IMP Question regarding POP3 login.
      To: chuck at horde.org

Chuck,

I am trying to figure out how to make a small change to the way
Horde/IMP sends the login information to the POP3 Server. What
I need to happen is that when the POP3 gets the command
USER username

that it actually sends USER user at domain.com in the USER command,
cause we use a POP3 server called Teapop and it uses the full
e-mail address on the USER line to allow us to do some really kewl
stuff with logins.

Could you give me the small snipplet of code that I change in IMP
to have it send the whole e-mail address in the USER line?

Thanks
Devin

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck