[imp] New Net_SMTP package

Yoseff Francus francus at yossi.com
Thu Jan 23 17:26:09 PST 2003

My real question is how to configure it within horde. Previously the
configuration line in horde.php was:

$conf['mailer']['params'] = array('host' => 'imp.example.com', 'auth' => true);

What does the line need to look like now? Is it something like this:

$conf['mailer']['params'] = array('host' => 'imp.example.com',
                                   'auth' => 'CRAM-MD5');