[imp] re: custom login

Brent Meshier brent at meshier.com
Fri Jan 24 01:40:51 PST 2003

I grabbed HEAD horde/imp from CVS.  My horde config looks like this:

// What backend should we use for authenticating users to Horde? Valid
// options are currently 'application', 'cyrsql', 'imap', 'ldap',
// 'mcal', 'sql', 'customsql', 'ftp', 'smb', 'krb5', and 'radius'.
$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'http';

// An array holding any parameters that the Auth object will need to
// function correctly.
$conf['auth']['params'] = array();

I edited http.php to manually set the username / password just to test
it, but no luck!  Horde returns with an invalid login.  My thought is
that it doesn't know what imap server to use.  Is there a way to pass
along what server to use?  Incidentally, nothing is logged in
/tmp/horde.log when using 'http' as my horde authentication.

--Brent
http://meshier.com/