[imp] someone could help me ? mysql errors

Breuer Nicolas - BelCenter.com nico at belcenter.com
Fri Jan 24 10:57:36 PST 2003

 Hello,

 Someone could help me ??
I have a problem with mysql authentication.. The problem is n't
persistent but it's seems to be appear once / 20 times and for
new users. i have this error in my horde.log jan 22 20:30:13
HORDE [emergency] [imp] DB Error: connect failed:
[nativecode=Link to server lost, unable to reconnect] ** Array
[on line 108 of "/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php"] This problem ISN't
persisent , my mysql, php & horde config is ok . This is on a
mysql server and this server works good My System :
Mysql3.23.54 - Php4.3 - Apache 1.3.27 - Horde 2.2 Imp3.1

 What's the problem ????
 My config & mysql server is OK !

 Nico

BREUER NICOLAS