[imp] persistents connections

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jan 24 11:55:31 PST 2003

Quoting "Breuer Nicolas - BelCenter.com" <nico at belcenter.com>:

> Sounds like php is having trouble trying to connect to the
> mysql server, or the persistant connections are failing. Have
> you tried disableing persistant contections? - Mike :-)

FYI, the gotcha to watch out for is having your web server max servers
greater than your sql max connections setting.  You must
make sure that you have at least as many sql connections as you have
web server processes.

I don't remmber the original enough to say if this could be the case here,
but it may be, so I'm offering this advice.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!