[imp] Importing and Address book e-mail list

Bruno Negrao imp-bnegrao at engepel.com.br
Sat Jan 25 11:51:18 PST 2003

Hi all, i'm using IMP as my new webmail solution. My past webmail was
Sqwebmail from www.inter7.com.

One of my most important customers is claiming me for her long, important
and laborious address book that she built in Sqwebmail.

So, my problem is - I need to import her address book from sqwebmail to imp.
I could access her address book in my mail server, it is a simple text file
which I could easly work with.

Also, I found that IMP already supports importing address book lists in the
tree formats: CVS, Outlook, and vCard. I don't know how theses formats are.

Could  someone hint me about which of these formats would be the most easy
for me to convert her address book text file, and so, import theses
addresses to IMP?
(if you could show me the appearance/disposition of the entries in that
format, would help)

Thank you,
 -- Bruno Negrão -- Suporte
 -- Plugway Acesso Internet Ltda.