[imp] difficulty generating conf.php for imp

Duane Powers duane at uberLAN.net
Mon Jan 27 12:42:12 PST 2003

yes, the 4.1.2 is a cgi binary, which I use to get around safe_mode
restrictions, when using projects like gallery, that can't work in safe
mode. Not sure why pear sees that one first.

Thanks for pointing that out.

~duane

--
	     D U A N E P O W E R S