[imp] IMP, Horde, PHP, OpenBSD

Will Meloy wmeloy at srso.net
Mon Jan 27 14:34:05 PST 2003

To All:

Just looking for some direction.  I have a box that I have done a fresh
install of OpenBSD 3.2.  Have then installed Mysql, PHP 4.2.3, Horde 2.1.

This is here I run into problems.  On the Test.php script it reports that
all pf the PEAR settings are no and it tells me to check the PHP
include_path to include the PEAR directory.  I have and it does point to the
directory.  I have even looked at the directory and the PEAR stuff is there.
All of these have been installed using pkg_add directly from the OpenBSD ftp
site.

With out this running I cannot install IMP.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated as I have fought this problem for a week now without any
success.

Thanks,

Will.