[imp] Re: IMP, Horde, PHP, OpenBSD

Will Meloy wmeloy at srso.net
Mon Jan 27 21:55:47 PST 2003

Felix,

Thanks for the help but no joy.  I would post the php.ini file but it is 40
or so pages and I think that is to big for the group.  I could email it to
you though.

I have looked at all you suggested and no luck.  Php is not in safe_mode.
Worse, I have error logging turned on but it is not saving the file
anywhere.  I cannot
even find it using find.  I am at a complete - frustrated loss.

Are you open to the emailing of the php.ini file?

Thanks,

Will.

news:20030127230326.GA3555 at l404.hadiko.de...