[imp] Re: Delivery Conformation

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Tue Jan 28 00:27:35 PST 2003

Quoting Ryan Malloy <rmalloy at meridianschools.org>:

| I will begin work on this right away. Does anyone have any input on this?
| Of course this feature would be turned on or off with preferences. Is
| there an existing piece of imp code that could be easily modified to do
| this?

First, make sure you are working with HEAD. (http://horde.org/source/)
Second, look at IMP_Headers:: to easily manage the headers you need to deal
with.
Also, take a look at imp/compose.php (especially the section under
SEND_MESSAGE) to see how we deal with sending messages.
IMP_Compose:: is also your friend - you will use sendMessage() to send the
actual message.

Don't worry about getting all the details down... we can always add other
functionality later (like better error messages, etc.)

michael