[imp] imp login page not coming up correctly

Wang Chung wangchung143 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 21:01:43 PST 2003

Hello.... Having a bit of a problem here, and it has got me stumped.

I have got horde up and running, and trying to get imp up as well. Everytime
I bring up the imp login page (login.php), the page only half renders,
coming up with errors and showing php code instead of the normal login text.

Here are some details
Horde allows me to login just fine. The problems only occur with the imp
login page.

My httpd error log shows this everytime the imp login page is hit...

[Wed Jan 29 16:19:50 2003] [error] [client 205.229.151.xxx] File does not
exist: /var/www/html/mail.xxxxxx.net/horde/imp/<, referer:
http://mail.xxxxxx.net/horde/imp/login.php

I am using the latest version of horde (2.2) with imp (3.1) running on
redhat 8.0. Neither redhat, horde, nor imp is tweaked at all.

The only thing I notice that is interesting, is that the imp test.php does
not show a version number when viewed through a browser. Other than that,
all necessary tests pass.

Thanks for all your help
Wang

Here are the test results

mail.xxxxxx.net/horde/test.php
Horde Versions
Horde: 2.2
IMP: 3.1 (run IMP tests)
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.2.2
PHP Major Version: 4.2
PHP Minor Version: 2
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP Module Capabilities
DOM XML Support: Yes
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes
LDAP Support: Yes
MCAL Support: No
Mcrypt Support: No
MySQL Support: No
PostgreSQL Support: No
XML Support: Yes
Miscellaneous PHP Settings
magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
file_uploads enabled: Yes
safe_mode disabled: Yes
trans_sid disabled: Yes
PHP Sessions
Session counter: 1
To unregister the session: click here
PEAR
PEAR - Yes
Recent PEAR - Yes
Mail - Yes
Mail_Mime - Yes
Log - Yes
DB - Yes
Net_Socket - Yes
Date - Yes
HTML_Common/HTML_Select - Yes

mail.xxxxxx.net/horde/imp/test.php
IMP Version
IMP:
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.2.2
PHP Major Version: 4.2
PHP Minor Version: 2
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP IMAP Support Test