[imp] Re: Horde + MySQL problems : Fatal error: Call to a member function ona non-object in /var/www/html/horde-2.1/lib/Registry.php on line590

Tony Click tclick at pobox.com
Fri Jan 31 00:26:30 PST 2003

In case anyone cares, I've found my problem.  Apparently Horde 2.1 doesn't
care too much for Pear DB 1.3, so when I rolled back to DB 1.2 everything
works as it should.

I never saw any documentation to this effect, but I suspect someone might
want to either update the code or update the test to detect this.

If I can be of any help just ask.

-Tony

"Tony Click" <tclick at pobox.com> wrote in message
news:b1ab8h$l9u$1 at main.gmane.org...
> I'm getting the above error message when I try to access horde preferences
> in MySQL.  I've installed twice before and both installs are still
working,
> so I'm reasonably confident that the steps I'm following are pretty close.
>
> So either I've accidently misconfigured something, which I cannot find -
In