[imp] broken mail-headers?

Joerg Battermann jb at startupx.com
Fri Jan 31 12:09:51 PST 2003

hey there,

I have a little problem with horde / imp. Sporadically, when I send out mails
from IMP to my home address which I retrive via outlook, I get messed up
E-mails. Parts of the header appear in the body, and outlook doesn't display any
subject, nor to: etc. This doesn't happen all the time, and when I try to send
via pine or any other mail-application, it works fine. I use qmail as mta on the
server. Did anyone have similiar problems? I use a cvs approximately one week old.

Cheers & thanks,
-Joerg