[imp] Problems with IMP not showing up on screen

Scott Anderson nemesis at crypto.tk
Fri Jan 31 18:27:12 PST 2003

I've read over the INSTALL files for horde/imp/kronolith/mnmemo/turba and have done my best to install them accordingly.  Everything seems to be working now because I can log into my interface (http://webmail.demihost.com/horde/) however, I cannot access my email.  The system will log me in correctly, but then I get a screen that just allows me to either log out or change my "Options".  I'm kind of a newb with regards to horde, so any help would be appreciated.  If I need to post my conf files, I can do so.

Thanks

Scott W. Anderson