[imp] imp login page not coming up correctly

Andrew Cockburn andrew at cockburn.co.uk
Sun Feb 2 12:16:19 PST 2003

Hi,

I am having exactly the same problem. I am also using horde 2.2, imp 3.1 and
RedHat 8.0, apache 2.0.40, PHP 4.2.2.

I have done a bit of messing around and discovered that the problem also
exists in IMP 3.0 and Turba 1.1, so this is more likely to be an
environmental issue relating to the RedHat PHP Installation than an IMP
problem. Could this be related to apache 2 ? Has anyone got this to work on
RH8 ?

I'm not a PHP wizard (although I might have to become one to fix this) but
from the HTML returned, it looks like the problem starts in
common-header.inc - the contents are included in the page returned, but it
looks like none of the PHP tags have been expanded (see attached file). This
is also the case for login.inc and common-footer.inc, so maybe this is a PHP
issue.

Any suggestions welcomed ...

my Horde test screen returns the following :

Horde Versions
Horde: 2.2
IMP: 3.1 (run IMP tests)
Turba: 1.1
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.2.2
PHP Major Version: 4.2
PHP Minor Version: 2
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP Module Capabilities
DOM XML Support: Yes
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes