[imp] IMP fails to send attachments

Bruno Negrao imp-bnegrao at engepel.com.br
Mon Feb 3 18:02:11 PST 2003

Hi all, I'm using horde 2.2 and imp 3.1 on a Redhat linux 8.0

When I try to send a file using IMP, i attach the file using the 'attach'
button. When the 'compose' page shows that the file was successfully
attached, I check the /tmp directory of the IMP server and I notice that a
file called, let's say 'impattCIIdpg' was created there - this should be the
uploaded file, right?

When I click the 'send' button, appear the following messages:
Warning: fopen("/tmp/impattCIIdpg", "rb") - No such file or directory in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 319

Warning: stat failed for /tmp/impattCIIdpg (errno=2 - No such file or
directory) in /var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 320

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 320

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 321

Warning: unlink() failed (No such file or directory) in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 322

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php:319) in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 855

But the file impattCIIdpg was there!!
How could I fix it?

Thank you,
 -- Bruno Negrão -- Suporte