[imp] patches against cvs imp for x-priority and blacklists

Florent AIDE faide at alphacent.com
Tue Feb 4 14:32:48 PST 2003

Hello list,

here are two patches against imp-cvs 01/14/2003

the first one permits to make the black list link as an option in the navbar,
I wrote it because some clients wanted to remove this link which caused many
users to erroneously blacklist others... the file is called:
choose_blacklist_link.patch

the second one permits to colorize the messages when the X-priority header is
set to 1 or 2 (above normal) using the same color theme as the one used by the
user when he flags the message as important manually.
This patch as the other comes as an option (in conf.xml) that you need to
activate in configuration since it is not enabled by default due to
performance issues...

I hope the imp developer will commit it to the cvs.

I know my second patch will cause performance issues if activated, this is the
reason I made it as an option you need to activate by hand.

I have to use sensible diff options ( -B -r -u -U 3 ) to make sure it will be
useable by anyone with patch...
If the patch do not respect the coding standards of IMP please say it so
kindly and I will comply. Even though I tried to use the same coding standards
than the ones I found in the files themselves

Any feed back is welcome.

Florent AIDE
Alpha Centauri
http://www.alphacent.com

Mail envoyé avec le WebMail de AlphaCentauri.