[imp] Ok, i give up: how to make the attachment thing work??

Doug Curtis doug.curtis at world-mail.org
Tue Feb 4 22:08:51 PST 2003

Quoting Bruno Negrao <imp-bnegrao at engepel.com.br>:

> PEAR - Yes
> Recent PEAR - No
> This version of PEAR is not recent enough. See the Horde PEAR page for
> details.
> Mail - Yes
> Mail_Mime - No
> You do not have the Mail_Mime package installed on your system. See the
> INSTALL file for instructions on how to install the package.

I am not sure but you may need the Mail_Mime package of pear.  I'm not sure
how it affects attachments but after going to the pear site, it looks like a
lot.  I wasn't sure what any of the specific pear packages did, so I looked up
Mail_Mime.  I found info at http://pear.php.net/package-info.php?pacid=21

I downloaded the recent pear from horde at ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/pear/pear-
1.0.1.tar.gz

It may or may not be the cause of your attachment problem but it's a place to
start.

Doug