[imp] Ok, i give up: how to make the attachment thing work??

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 4 21:41:13 PST 2003

Quoting Horde Project <hordeproject at njdevils.info>:

> One more thing to note: the attachment ~is~ in the temporary folder for
> php... under imp905.tmp file name.  So the file ~was~ uploaded right.

And the size is okay there?

My understanding of php uploads is that, depending on your settings, what
often happens is that it uploads it to one place (e.g. /tmp on unix) and
if that works, move it to where you told it to put it.  So it is possible
that it is in the first location, but not in the second, because of some
problem.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics