[imp] Ok, i give up: how to make the attachment thing work?? The problem persists

Bruno Negrao imp-bnegrao at engepel.com.br
Wed Feb 5 11:09:27 PST 2003

Thank you guys for helping me (and I'm sorry if i seemed to be nervous!!)
(my customers and my boss are driving me mad with this problem...)

I upgraded the PEAR package and the problem persists. When I try to send an
e-mail with attached file, I receive the following error messages:

--------------------------------------
Warning: fopen("/tmp/impattfIKHwd", "rb") - No such file or directory in
/var/www/html/zz/horde/imp/compose.php on line 319

Warning: stat failed for /tmp/impattfIKHwd (errno=2 - No such file or
directory) in /var/www/html/zz/horde/imp/compose.php on line 320

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/var/www/html/zz/horde/imp/compose.php on line 320

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/var/www/html/zz/horde/imp/compose.php on line 321

Warning: unlink() failed (No such file or directory) in
/var/www/html/zz/horde/imp/compose.php on line 322

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/zz/horde/imp/compose.php:319) in
/var/www/html/zz/horde/imp/compose.php on line 855

Before I pressed the 'send' button, I checked for the file
'/tmp/impattfIKHwd' and it was right there!! After I pressed the send
button, the file was removed, so I can't understand what are the above
messages complaining...
The e-mail arrives on the destination with 2 attached files, 1 file is
messed up (you can't open it for reading)and the other is 0 byte.

If you want to get shure I sucessfully upgraded the PEAR package, bellow is
the output of horde/test.php:

Horde Versions
Horde: 2.2.1
IMP: 3.1 (run IMP tests)
Turba: 1.1
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.2.2
PHP Major Version: 4.2
PHP Minor Version: 2
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP Module Capabilities
DOM XML Support: Yes
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes