[imp] attachment corrupt

Bruno Negrao imp-bnegrao at engepel.com.br
Wed Feb 5 12:02:13 PST 2003

Hi, I'm having the same problem you are having. When you send a message with
an attached file on IMP, do you receive some error message?

If you cannot see any error message, change this parameter in
horde/imp/config/prefs.php file:

$_prefs['compose_popup'] = array(
         'value' => 0,

This will avoid the compose page to open in another window. this way you can
read the error messages.

Bruno.