[imp] Mailbox Looks Suggestion

Horde Project hordeproject at njdevils.info
Thu Feb 6 00:10:51 PST 2003

Yes, I must admit, that *is* just about everything I am looking for, except
not in frames version... and probably not with the preview pane like you
have it.  I have a lot of people visiting using smaller resolutions so it
would be hard to manage (old Mac users and, of course, WebTV). But, taking a
look at all that code and not knowing PHP too well kind of makes working
with the code a little hard! :-) Oh well, guess I'll muddle through with
what I got!

As always,
	~Kyle