[imp] Displaying html mails as attaches

Bob Maple bobm-imp at burner.com
Thu Feb 6 08:56:03 PST 2003

Running IMP 3.1 and Horde 2.2.1.

I currently have inline html turned off in mime_drivers.php because we don't
want it.  At the moment, when someone gets an email that has both a text
part and an HTML part, the text part is displayed and the HTML part is
totally hidden from the user.  However, if the message ONLY contains an HTML
part (mostly mal-formed spams but occasionally some other "legitimate" mail)
then nothing is showed in IMP and the HTML part is shown as a link in the
header.

Ideally I'd like for a combination of the two to occur;  So when a message
with both text+html is displayed, the text part is shown but the HTML part
is downloadable as a link.  Possible?