[imp] Attachments in Imp HEAD

Dan Tulovsky dant at wetsnow.com
Thu Feb 6 13:09:34 PST 2003

Hi.

I am heaving problems viewing attachment.  Ihave a message sitting in my
inbox with two pdf files attached to it.  When I view the message, all I see
is:

There are no parts that can be displayed inline.

I do not see the attachment itself.  The mailbox listing shows a paper clip
next to the message.

Any ideas?  My mime-drives.php file has:

$mime_drivers_map['imp']['registered'] = array(
    'alternative', 'enriched', 'html', 'images', 'multipart',
'notification',
    'pgp', 'pkcs7', 'plain', 'related', 'rfc822', 'status', 'tnef', 'zip');

Thank you,
Dan