[imp] I followed your IMP howto

Bruno Negrao imp-bnegrao at engepel.com.br
Thu Feb 6 20:29:07 PST 2003

Hi Oliver,
> Hi Bruno,
> I today tested Horder 2.2.1 with IMP 3.2RC1 and PEAR 1.0.1 in RH7.3
> I was able to sent an 135kb attachment.
I can't believe. Send it to my e-mail please...

> I would sugest these test:
> - /var/tmp should be writeable to apache
Is writeable. As I said to you, before I press the send button, I can see
the uploaded file there. And after I press the sent button, the file is
removed.

> # ls -ld /var/tmp
> - create a new account for testing, if there is any quota problem
quota is not enabled on my system.

> - look in /tmp/horde.log and/or increase the debug level of Horde
I've already done this, all that I see are normal messages.

> - look in /var/log/messages for error messages
there's nothing there for horde.

Buddy, I'm tired! I read almost all the documentation about imp, horde, etc.
Now i'm searching in php documentation to understand why the fopen function
of the compose.php file is not opening the uploaded file.

Anyway, thank you.
bruno.

wait wait wait!! WHAT IS IMP 3.2RC1?! Where did you get it?? This can be the
"subtle" difference!!

I'll try it now!!

> Good luck
> Oliver
>

> Bruno Negrao wrote:
>
> >Hi Oliver, I followed you imp howto on
> >http://www.geocities.com/oliversl/imp/ and I can't make the .doc
attachments
> >sent successfully on IMP. The diferences in my installation to yours is
I'm