[imp] Truncated Attachments

Miroslaw Jaworski mjaw at ipartners.pl
Fri Feb 7 13:44:27 PST 2003

* Bruno Negrao (imp-bnegrao at engepel.com.br) [030207 13:42] wrote:
> Hi all
>
> > Quoting "Gary C. New" <garycnew at yahoo.com>:
> >
> > | I'm using the latest stable release of Horde and IMP.
> > | I have everything working great; except, when I try to
> > | send an attachment via IMP is seems to be truncated.
> > | IMP seems to attach the test file (small Word
> > | Document) fine to the message bust upon receipt only
> > | the header information is available for the attachment
> > | and the file size is 0.  My php.ini file is set to 2MB
> > | for uploaded files and my test file is well under this
> > | size.
> > |
> > | It doesn't seem to be a problem with my MTA or MUA as
> > | when I send an attachment using a different mail
> > | client it is sent and received fine.
> >
> > Make sure you are not running PHP in safe mode.
> >
> > michael
> How can I get shure about that?

Check your php.ini ( common location is /usr/local/lib )
Look for safe_mode definition. If it's on, change it to off and
restart your webserver.

> o you know how can I check it in redhat
> 8.0? does the phpinfo page show it?

Yes. phpinfo() shows if the safe_mode is on.

M.

--
Miroslaw.Jaworski at gts.pl  ( Psyborg )  MJ102-RIPE  GTS Internet Partners SA
Servers Administration Department Manager