[imp] Truncated Attachments - aditional information

Bruno Negrao imp-bnegrao at engepel.com.br
Fri Feb 7 12:04:10 PST 2003

Guys, I saw in the text http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.apache.php
that Apache 2.0 only works smoothly with the version 4.3.0 of PHP, not the
version 4.2 that redhat is shipping.

Also in that link, they are showing the instructions to compile apache +
php. If someone could verify it, it gonna be great.
My boss just tell me to abandon this installation on redhat 8.0 and install
on another machine (redhat 7.1).

So, I'm leaving this thread. Unless I can't make attachments work on redhat
7.1 too!!

Thank you for all you attention,
bruno.