[imp] Other IMAP proxies available?

David Shafer david-shafer at uiowa.edu
Fri Feb 7 11:45:35 PST 2003

Is anyone aware of other IMAP proxies that work well with IMP on Red Hat
Linux? I've already tried the imapproxy program found on the Horde site,
but it doesn't seem to work in our environment (check the imapproxy list
for a description of our problem). I've also tried the University of
Pittsburgh imapproxy, but it doesn't support the IMAP "AUTHENTICATE"
command, which IMP/PHP seems to use. Are there other options? I wouldn't
even rule out commercial programs at this point. Is Perdition overkill
as a replacement for imapproxy?

	 - Dave

David Shafer
University of Iowa