[imp] X-Originating-IP problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Fri Feb 7 14:51:03 PST 2003

Quoting Michal Szymanski <horde at netlandia.pl>:

| In my opinion the problem lies somewhere else. First of all, i can't
| print any
| variable name  (for examaple %REQUEST_METHOD% or %SERVER_PORT%). Besides
| when I
| run simple test.pl script, i see all values, REMOTE_ADDR too. I suspected
| that
| postfix strips some headers, but it's not the case. I gave up. I really
| don't know
| what's the problem. Tomorrow I try to install CVS version.
|
| Does anybody have any idea how to solve this problem???????? It's quite
| important
| form me. I want to run production mail server whith nice webmail, but i
| need to get it
| working.

it sounds like something is jacked with your PHP.  I have not seen this
before and can't reproduce it.  Either way, this is so trivial in the grand
scheme of IMP that it shouldn't affect anything (just comment out the line)
so this should not prevent you from putting the server in production.

michael