[imp] Error when compiling PHP4.3.0

Bruno Negrao imp-bnegrao at engepel.com.br
Fri Feb 7 20:41:46 PST 2003

You were right. I had to install the httpd-devel package. Indeed, I had to
install a lot of devel packages in order to compile php. I'm almost
finishing it right now.
I found a good article on this subject in
http://www.disastertravel.com/computers/web/php/install.php
It helped.

Eric, does httpd.conf needs a "LoadModule ..." entry refering about php?

bruno.