[imp] Fwd: Incorrect date and time

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Feb 8 00:55:01 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from irtiqa at digicom-net.com -----
    Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:10:54 +0500
    From: irtiqa at digicom-net.com
 Subject: Incorrect date and time
      To: consulting at horde.org

Hello,
I am a user of horde. My hosting company provided this service to me. But I am
having a major problem by using Horde. The date and time is incorrect.
Whenever I send mail to someone it always shows back date and time. You can
check the date and time of this E-mail too. The current date and time
is "Saturday 08 January 2003 09:47 AM" but the date and time your software is
showing and the same date and time will be sent to you is "Mon 23 Dec 2002
09:59:45 AM PKT".

I changed the Time Zone to "Asia/Karachi" but still the problem is there. Now
I am not sure what to do. Please help me in this regard and tell me what to
do. Please do reply soon.

Awaiting for your early reply.

Regards,

Irtiqa Ahmed