[imp] cached session credential reload

Hammad hammad at brisksolutions.com
Sat Feb 8 16:45:56 PST 2003

Yes, I know there is a password module for that but last time I checked we
suppose to install popasswd or some other things for it to work. You have to
open some ports too in firewall if I understood correctly. That was the
security issue for me.

The way I did is just add few lines of code for password_change under 'special'
group, link my password_change in Options and call already programmed script
which comes with vpopmail to change the password in database. The whole things
is about less then 20 lines of code and works great. Just had problem with the
cached password thing. I'll download that module you mentioned and look at the
code.

Someone mentioned in IMP list that the following line will take care of the
cached password but its not working for me.

Auth::setAuth($email, array('password' => $newpasswd));

Thanks.

--
Hammad