[imp] Documents for installing IMP version 3.1

Brian Keifer brian at valinor.net
Mon Feb 10 16:30:38 PST 2003

> ----- Message from itok_imp at yahoo.com.hk ---------
> Hi Martin,
> Thanks for your suggestion =)
> Yup, what I mean is that I'm using RedHat 7.1. I also got this document which
> is describing the setup of IMP in RedHat 7.3. I'm not sure whether I can get
> the IMP working for the same steps in RedHat 7.1. So, is there any
> suggestions?? Any other documents describing the setup of IMP in Redhat 7.1??
> Thanks a lot!
> Cheers,
> IT Man
> ----- End message from itok_imp at yahoo.com.hk -----

You say you're not sure... have you tried to follow these directions?  If you've
actually made an attempt to install it and still have problems, check the faqs
and the list archives.  If you can't find your answer there, send a detailed
description of your problem and environment to the list.  I'm sure someone will
be able to come up with a suggestion.

-Brian

--
When all else fails, there's always delusion.
--Conan O'Brien