[imp] HORDE IMP Bug Empty Trash - Expired Session

z33k z33k666 at icqmail.com
Tue Feb 11 09:12:45 PST 2003

Jan,

No, Cookies are on in all three listed browsers.

It works when the folowing conditions are met:

1. At least one message is in the Trash
2. The Trash folder is in the current window being viewed
3. You press the "Empty Trash" button and confirm deletion

You are then logged out.

z33k

----- End forwarded message -----