[imp] getprovider() error configuring IMP

Marcos Monge mmonge at satec.es
Tue Feb 11 17:46:37 PST 2003

Hi Everybody

I'm using latest snapshot of horde and imp (no RELENG version).

Installing horde without problem, and install IMP.

When trying to configure IMP using the Horde
Administration/Configuration tool, I have the folowing Error:

Warning: Undefined index: alternate_login in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/login.php on line 95
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getprovider() in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/login.php on line 104

Before this, I have defined the following in /horde/config/horde.php:

$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'imap';
$conf['auth']['admins'] = 'marcos';
$conf['auth']['params'] = array();
$conf['auth']['params']['dsn'] = '{imap.mydomain.com:143/imap/notls}INBOX';

Note: the $conf['auth']['admins'] = 'marcos'; is not explained in any
place of the file or doc in this version. I have found this in the
mailing list, for previous versions of horde, where it's explained in
conf.php.

When 'imp' module is "inactive" in registry.php, I can login with user
'marcos' and see "options", but nothing about administration.

When 'imp' module is "active" in registry.php, after login with user
marcos, I see the options link (but without  the icon graphics, that
reference to /horde/imp/graphics/prefs.gif, instead of
/horde/graphics/prfefs.gif). If I click in Options, I get the error:

Warning: Undefined index: alternate_login in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/login.php on line 95
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getprovider() in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/login.php on line

I have search "getprovider" in all the horde/imp source, and don't found
in any place.

Any help?

Thanks in advance