[imp] problem with logout

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca
Tue Feb 11 13:04:54 PST 2003

Try changing lines 52 to 57 of imp/templates/menu/menu.inc from:

/* Logout */
if ($registry->getMethod('auth/logout') == 'imp') {
     Menu::printItem(Horde::url($registry->getParam('webroot', 'horde')
. '/login.php?reason=logout'), _("Logout"), 'logout.gif',
$registry->getParam('graphics', 'horde'));
} else {
     Menu::printItem(Horde::applicationUrl('login.php?reason=logout'),
_("Logout"), 'logout.gif', $registry->getParam('graphics', 'horde'));
}

to:

/* Logout */
if ($registry->getMethod('auth/logout') == 'imp') {
     Menu::printItem(Horde::applicationUrl('login.php?reason=logout'),
_("Logout"), 'logout.gif', $registry->getParam('graphics', 'horde'));

} else {
Menu::printItem(Horde::url($registry->getParam('webroot', 'horde') .
'/login.php?reason=logout'), _("Logout"), 'logout.gif',
$registry->getParam('graphics', 'horde'));
}

In other words reverse the logic.

The logic was changed from 3.1 to 3.2RCx . Somebody asked about this on
the list but I never saw a reply as to why it was changed.