[imp] patch for blacklist

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Feb 12 16:25:33 PST 2003

> Quoting Florent AIDE <faide at alphacent.com>:
>
> > here is a patch that renders the blacklist link optional so we can
> choose
> > if we want it or not to appear in the mailbox and in the message
> itself.
>
> I would be more inclined to consider this as part of a general "Advanced
> UI"
> preference, with which users/admins could turn on and off a whole set of
> advanced features. Such was requested in the past, and I never quite got
> around to getting behind it, but there's enough there now that I can see
> the
> need.

Not sure if I asked this before or if it is just a deja vue, anyway:
Let's collect UI stuff/functionality that should only be available for
advanced users. I propose we should also have an intermediate user.

Looking at my compose screen while writing this message I'd start with this:

Intermediate:
- Special characters
- Read receipts/Delivery confirmations
- Priorities