[imp] patch for blacklist

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 12 13:54:10 PST 2003

> Quoting Aide Florent <faide at alphacent.com>:
>
> > I am really ok with the idea of having some Advanced users' options but I
> > feel we could let an admin choose for a whole site if he wants it to be
> > the default behaviour. Just to make sure the first time a new user logs in
> > the link is/is not available.
>
> This is why admins can lock preferences.
>
> -chuck

I hate to say this, since I'm not volunteering, but it may be time to think
about making the prefs.php file a configurable xml (prefs.xml) file like we
did in HEAD with the conf.php file...   Then configure both conf.xml and
prefs.xml from the admin interface of HEAD....

Just thinking out loud I guess...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics