[imp] zip files...

Amith Varghese amith at xalan.com
Wed Feb 12 19:48:06 PST 2003

I'm using CVS HEAD and when I get a zip file sent to me, I can click on the name
of the zip file and IMP displays a popup that has a list of contents in the zip.
 One of the neat features that I like is that IMP will actually allow you to
click on one of the files in the zip to view it.  So if you have a zip file of
jpegs you can view them without having to download and unzip it.  However with
Mozilla it forces me to download the indvidual file (it thinks the file is a zip
file rather than a jpg).  In IE it works correctly.  Any ideas?

Thanks
Amith