[imp] cryptic "_vi" error

Valles at gmx.de Valles at gmx.de
Thu Feb 13 13:59:03 PST 2003

Hello,

I'm trying to install IMP since two days now, but every time i want to login
to IMP i only get the error message:

 Warning: Undefined property: _iv in /var/www/horde/lib/Cipher.php on
   line 89
   Warning: Undefined property: _iv in /var/www/horde/lib/Cipher.php on
   line 89
   Warning: Undefined property: _iv in /var/www/horde/lib/Cipher.php on
   line 107
   Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
   (output started at /var/www/horde/lib/Cipher.php:89) in
   /var/www/horde/imp/redirect.php on line 75

I'm running Debian 3.0 rev1 . The horde test.php says, that everything with
my system is ok (except "DOM XML", "MCAL" and "Mcrypt" support). The IMAP
test in IMP's test.php works fine.

Thanks for your help.

Klaus