[imp] Exchange 5.5 woes - Inbox/Folders never appear

Terry Davis td3201 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 14:26:15 PST 2003

Hello,

I have read the archives on exchange issues.  This is
how I figured out how to customize the logins.
However, now that I am logged in, I want to go to my
'Inbox'.

When logged in, I am presented with a page that says:
Inbox 0
I then click on Inbox so it can go into IMP and bring
up my mail.

It never comes up...I can see where my auth is
successful according to the horde logs.  Is there
something I am missing?

Thank you!

=====
Terry